Wednesday, March 11, 2015

2nd Trailer for 'Inside Out' Released


The 2nd trailer for Pixar's next film, Inside Out, has become out just in time before the release of Disney's live-action Cinderella. To me, it was obvious that they would release a trailer for this before Cinderella since that is one of the bigger Disney releases of this year. But while the existence of yet another live-action Cinderella remake has disappointed a lot of animation fans (myself included), this Inside Out trailer certainly does not!


Inside Out looks like a fantastic film, which is not surprising since it's coming from Pixar! This trailer focuses quite a bit on the story and I can already get an idea of how inventive the film is going to be. The concept looks so creative and original and I'm really excited to see where they go with this story. Also, the animation looks beautiful and very colorful. Riley's mind looks almost surreal. I'm also still amazed by the character designs of the emotions, especially since they're all made up of particles!

The trailer also showed off some parts of the mind other than the headquarters, such as Dream Productions which is made to look and run like a film studio and is where Riley's dreams come from. That is just one of the many cool and inventive ideas that we will be seeing in this film!

This is most likely not the last trailer, though. I'm sure there will be one more trailer closer to the film's release which will focus more on the heart of the film, even though we have already seen a little bit of the emotional moments in this trailer. I don't even know the context of that quick shot of Riley hugging her parents with all of them looking sad, but it still makes me feel like tearing up!

Anyways, I've noticed that, starting with the final trailer for Brave and onwards, the trailers for the Pixar and Disney films have always had a final trailer that focuses on the heart and story of the film. They did that with the final trailers for Brave, Wreck-it Ralph, Monsters University, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and they're most likely going to continue that with Inside Out and any other future Disney or Pixar film. That's just a pattern I've noticed with trailers for Disney films that I decided to share with you all.

This was a great trailer that got me a lot more excited for the film, despite already being really excited before it! But all of this is making me wonder, when are we going to see a teaser trailer for The Good Dinosaur already? Because I am always up for some more Pixar goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment