Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Final Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Released



Wow, this one hit me right in the heart...



The latest and final trailer for Finding Dory just released earlier today. As final trailers for Pixar or Disney Animation films usually go, this one focuses more on the emotional core of the story rather than just jokes. Of course, the jokes are still in there, and they're hilarious, but the trailer is not entirely made up of them.

I never thought I could possibly be more excited for this film than I already was but this trailer actually almost had me in tears! It's going to be an incredible movie and I can tell that it will be in direct competition with Zootopia for the top spot on my list of best films this year. Which one will claim the spot? I don't know, but I'm sure you will find out in my review of the film.

Of course, I think this is a great trailer. It was mostly what I expected. I wanted to see more of the emotional aspect of the film, more of the characters and more of the setting, and that's exactly what I got with this. We also got to get a peek at what the main theme of the film will be which, based on what I'm hearing, is learning to cope with your disability, a message that I feel we can all relate to.

But with all the new footage they showed here, we still don't really get a grasp on what to expect from the film. It really feels like they're hiding something. I have no idea what, but I have a feeling it will be more tearjerking than what has already been shown in this trailer. I think that this film will really surprise us in a similar way something like Toy Story 3 did, perhaps by having an ending that is just as gut-punching.

Overall, it was a great trailer, and I absolutely cannot wait to see the film. It's going to be incredible, surprising and emotional. I know it will and I couldn't be more excited to experience it when it hits theaters on June 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment