Saturday, September 28, 2013

Glen Keane Making His Own Animation Studio


Glen Keane, a man who worked at Disney for almost 38 years, has announced that he will be starting his own animation studio. This is very interesting and exciting.

In an interview, Glen Keane said the following:

"I'm just about to start a little company. Glen Keane Productions. I'm starting very small with animation, drawings and the like. I'm about to start working on a new project that I really can't start talking about yet. But I've got some ideas."

This is really exciting news and I'm really looking forward to seeing what films he will release. I also hope that the hand-drawn animated films he will be making will make studios such as Disney go back to making hand-drawn films as well. This animation studio could continue the legacy of hand-drawn animation and make it more accepted in different animation studios. I really hope so.

What do you think about Glen Keane starting his own animation studio? Comment in the section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment