Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pixar Moves Around Their Schedule, The Good Dinosaur Delayed



After hearing about the director change for The Good Dinosaur, I was wondering why they changed directors so close to the film's release.

Well, it turns out that The Good Dinosaur has been delayed until November 25th, 2015. That means that 2014 will be the first time since 2005 where there wasn't a Pixar film released that year. When I heard this, I was surprised, but not surprised at the same time

While Inside Out still be release on June 19th, 2015, Finding Dory has been moved to June 17th, 2016.

Personally, I think this was a great move for Pixar. Even though it'll be difficult for me to cope without seeing a new Pixar film next year, I'm glad that they're not rushing the film into theaters. It's better to wait for Pixar's next masterpiece than not waiting as long for Pixar's blunder.

What are your thoughts on this delay? Do you think it's a good idea? Will you also find it difficult to cope with out a Pixar film in 2014? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment