Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Director for 'The Good Dinosaur' Announced


Pixar has finally announced a new director for The Good Dinosaur! The film will be directed by Pete Sohn, who was originally the co-director.

Ever since Bob Peterson left production, there was a lot of speculation going around as to who will be the new director. Everyone seemed to be pointing to Pete Sohn, including myself. And now, one year after Bob Peterson left the film, it has finally been made official!

I am not surprised in the slightest by this. However, what I am surprised about is how long it took Pixar to announce this! Seriously, it's been a year!

I'm really happy to see that Pete Sohn has been given a chance to direct the film and I'm sure he'll shape it into yet another Pixar masterpiece! I'm really excited for this film and I hope we get a teaser trailer soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment