Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Thoughts on the 'Inside Out' Teaser Trailer


Well this certainly caught me by surprise! Pixar released a teaser trailer for Inside Out without any warning. Usually they would do a countdown of a few days before their trailers are released. Either way, I'm really happy to see this teaser trailer finally come out!


This is an amazing teaser trailer. I love how it goes through Pixar's films and shows all of the emotions we have experienced when watching their films and then shows us Inside Out footage. The characters all look amazing, with their beautiful character designs and their characteristics matching the emotions they are representing in a humorous and over-the-top way. Of course, in this case, being over-the-top is not a bad thing at all!

This is definitely one of my favourite Pixar teaser trailers. It's easily one of their best ones alongside the teaser trailers for Brave, Wall-E and The Incredibles.

I also love the teaser poster released for the film. It's very colorful but is still very simplistic.

I am really looking forward to Inside Out and I can't wait to see more footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment