Friday, May 23, 2014

My Thoughts on the 'Big Hero 6' Teaser Trailer


After the awful teaser trailer for Frozen that failed to get me excited (the final trailer is what made me excited for the film), Disney finally seems to have learned its lesson with the teaser trailer for Big Hero 6 and actually showed main characters instead of side characters.



This is an amazing teaser trailer! I can already tell that this is going to be a wonderful film and I am already really looking forward to it. By the looks of it, Big Hero 6 is going to have a very unique style. It doesn't look like an average animated film. Both Hiro (the boy) and Baymax (the adorable and squishy robot) have very interesting character designs.

This teaser trailer also really reminded me of the teaser trailer for The Incredibles. Hopefully you all remember that teaser because it was awesome. Pretty much what happened was Bob Parr was trying to put on the belt for his superhero suit and, much like Hiro's attempt to put Baymax's armor on, does not end too well. In fact, I'll show you the teaser for The Incredibles right below this.


That is some funny stuff. Anyways, now all Disney needs to do is market Big Hero 6 film as well as they did with Frozen and they are sure to have another hit on its hands! Especially since they're collaborating with Marvel (which is oddly not mentioned in this teaser)! I'm hoping this will be another smash hit! They should mention that it is both a Marvel and Disney film in their next trailers, though. That would really get people excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment