Tuesday, May 20, 2014

'Toy Story of TERROR!' Will be Released on Blu-ray This Summer


Well it's about time they announced this! Ever since I saw Toy Story of TERROR! back in October, I've been patiently waiting for this announcement. Now, I can finally say that Toy Story of TERROR! is set to be released on Blu-ray this summer!

As you saw in my review, I absolutely loved Toy Story of TERROR!. So I am really looking forward to finally being able to own it on Blu-ray!

The box art that was released says that it will also have the three Toy Story Toons that were released in theaters. But this leaves me to wonder something: What about the Monsters University short, Party Central? Will that be released on this Blu-Ray? I really think it should, but I have a feeling it won't.

It has been confirmed that this will be released on August 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment