Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Disney Anniunces Live Action Cruella de Vil Film



Wow. Disney’s live action studio is dying in quality as we speak. I’m sorry to break it to you, but since John Carter bombed in the box office, Disney’s live action films have never been the same.

Disney will be making a live action “origin story” about Cruella de Vil. Yeah, you know the creepy lady who wanted to murder a bunch of adorable Dalmatians to turn them into a fur coat? Well guess what! She’s getting her own movie! What an awful concept! Why make a villain the main character of a movie?! They’re doing the same thing with another upcoming reboot, Maleficent. They’re also rebooting Cinderella. May I ask why?!

You know, I think I know what they’re going to do next. After the Cruella de Vil movie, they’ll make an origin story about the stepmother from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Then, they’ll make a film about Jafar from Aladdin. And then, they’ll make one about Ursula from The Little Mermaid. And then, they’ll make a computer animated film about Scar from The Lion King (because, you know, hand drawn animation apparently doesn’t make money anymore). Oh! And then, they’ll make all the Disney villains team up and fight The Avengers! Give me a break.

This whole idea of rebooting classic animated films is just stupid. Do they really think people would want to see a live action film about a woman who tried to kill a bunch of dogs for the sake of making a coat? Are they that out of touch?!

I know I shouldn’t be judging this film before even watching a trailer, but this whole reboot phase is just so stupid, and I think it’s safe to say that this film has no potential. I have pretty much lost all interest in Disney’s live action department. My interest will remain in their animated films.

So anyways, that’s my rant on that. What do you think about them making these reboots? Do you think they have potential? Comment in the section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment