Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sega Announces Animated Sonic the Hedgehog TV Show




Sega has announced that they will be making a Sonic the Hedgehog TV show. As a Sonic fan, I find this pretty interesting.

I hope it can be a good show, but when I look at other TV shows based on video games, they are pretty bad. Because of this track record, I’m a bit skeptical about this show.

I’m interested in seeing what the art direction will look like. Will it look the Sonic video games with the same designs, or will they make it look different somehow? I’d like to see it look like the video games.

Again, based on the history of TV shows based on video games, I am very skeptical about this, but I also think it has a chance of being good. It’s also great timing as well, since Sonic Lost World is being released soon.

The show will be called Sonic Boom (not the move from the video game Street Fighter) and each episode will be 11 minutes long. All the sidekicks will be there alongside Sonic (Tails, Knuckles and Amy) and Eggman will be the main villain in the show.

What do you think about Sega making a Sonic the Hedgehog TV show? Comment in the section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment