Monday, October 21, 2013

My Thoughts on the New Frozen Trailer



As some of you might know, I have huge problems with the way Disney markets their films. As for this trailer, I really have to hand it to Disney. It is actually a really good trailer. It focuses a lot more on the story (which looks brilliant, by the way) and it really makes the film look like more of an event (they even said it’s the biggest animated event since The Lion King!)

That’s how Disney should market their films! The other trailers didn’t make me that excited, but now that I know more about the story, I am more excited than ever! It really looks like it will go back to the old fashioned Walt Disney era fairy tales. Overall, I’m really surprised that this trailer actually came from Disney.

What did you think of the Frozen trailer? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment