Monday, December 23, 2013

Ice Age 5 Officially Announced


It has recently been announced that Ice Age 5 will be in theaters on July 15, 2016. 

I am not really surprised about there being a new Ice Age film (this is from Blue Sky, a studio that makes a ton of sequels, after all), and I am not at all happy about it, either. The first Ice Age film was a fun and heartwarming story, but the other 3 films were awful, especially the most recent film, Ice Age: Continental Drift! Blue Sky is really milking this franchise to death! I'd say that I think Blue Sky should work on original films instead of sequel after sequel, but after seeing Epic, I realized that even their original films are not that great. I have a feeling it's because of executives messing around with the films they release. I feel that they definitely have the talent to make good films, but executives are bringing them down. This is why I feel that Ice Age 5 has little to no potential to be good.

What do you think about this announcement? Do you think Ice Age 5 can be a good film? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I think Ice Age 5 sounds terrible! They should end the film series NOW! I enjoyed the 2nd movie and thought the 3rd was just okay.I didn't like the 4th one. I still think the original is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. They're milking the franchise to death! They should just kill them all of in this entry and leave it at that!

    ReplyDelete