Thursday, January 16, 2014

Illumination Entertainment Announces Release Dates for 2 films


Illumination Entertainment has announced release dates for two films. One of them is for Despicable Me 3, which will be released on June 30, 2017 and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, which will be released on November 17, 2017.

As for my thoughts on these films being made.... Well, after sitting through The Lorax, I am pretty much convinced that How the Grinch Stole Christmas will make the same mistakes, especially considering the fact that they're both from Illumination Entertainment.

As for Despicable Me 3? Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't think Despicable Me 2 would be any good. However, when I saw the film, I was pleasantly surprised. It had quite a few flaws, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Whether or not Despicable Me 3 can pull it off again is questionable. It is another sequel, after all. I'm not going to say the film will be good based on my thoughts of Despicable Me 2, but I am saying that I will not necessarily be dreading this film's release.

What are your thoughts on Illumination Entertainment's upcoming slate? Are you looking forward to these upcoming films? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment