Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sequel to The Nut Job Announced


I have to say, this is insane. After only one decently successful week at the box office, there is already a sequel to The Nut Job and is planned for release on January 15, 2016! I bet your faces are now in your palms.
Who announces a sequel to a film less than a week after the original film's release?! At least wait a while and see how the film does in the box office until you come up with a decision! Or, better yet, do what Pixar does and only make a sequel if you have a good story! That might be asking for way too much, seeing as how the story for The Nut Job doesn't look that great itself.

I actually have not seen The Nut Job and I don't plan to. The film just looks stupid and unfunny. I saw the trailers and they did not make me the slightest bit interested. The sequel is most likely not going to be any different. It still surprises me how they announced a sequel so soon after the original. It's not like it's a massive big budget film which you would expect to see a lot of sequels for like the Marvel movies.

Have you seen The Nut Job? If you have, what did you think of it? Do you approve of there being a sequel? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment